Thursday, September 11, 2014

at getting a blog going...

Hi.
I'm Garrett - a girl with a boy name.. yes, I know you've never met another girl named Garrett but that your cousins son has a boy named Garrett. Ha, Ha... very funny.

Recently my gym, CrossFit South River in Edgewater, MD asked me to be their Social Media person. There is so much good 'stuff' out there on there internets I thought this would be a good place to start posting them all instead of loading up your Facebook Stream!

Sometimes I'll talk about CrossFit.


Sometimes I'll talk about the food we're eating.. or more appropriately, not eating.


Sometimes I'll probably just write random crap that might be funny, sad or inspiring. So, thank's for joining! Enjoy the stories!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! So proud of you for starting a blog. I can't wait to read your stories. Love you

    ReplyDelete